Look up thousands of products by UPC — all at once
Got a big list of barcode numbers but no product name, image, or description? Have a spreadsheet of SKUs but your product data is a mess?
Whatever your situation, if you need quality product data and lots of it, Go-UPC's Bulk Lookup Service can help. With only a spreadsheet or a raw list of UPCs (barcodes), you can download data for hundreds — or even thousandes — of items, all at once.
No need to look up products one by one!
Go-UPC specializes in product data, and with a database that spans every country on earth, you're sure to find the items you're looking for.
Is Bulk Lookup right for you?
Bulk Barcode Lookup is a common need, but in case you're wondering if it's the right tool for you, here are some example use-cases:
- You run an online store, but some of your products are missing descriptions, images, or other details.
- You've got a bunch of excess inventory to liquidate, but you need an efficient way to get the products listed online.
- You run a drop-shipping operation, but the product data provided by your suppliers is a mess.
- Someone gave you a spreadsheet of SKUs, but the product data is incomplete, inaccurate, or just no good.
Whether you need to clean product data, fill in missing gaps, or just look up a bunch of random barcode numbers, Go-UPC's Bulk Lookup service is here to help.
What product data will I get back?
Go-UPC always provides a name, image, and barcode (UPC or EAN) when you look up a product, but depending on the industry, many other attributes may be available.
The following is a non-exhaustive list but includes some of the most common fields included in the spreadsheet you get after a bulk lookup.
Why choose Go-UPC?
There are many barcode-lookup services, but Go-UPC excels on several fronts:
- Access to over 500-million products, and growing daily.
- Better international product coverage than our competitors.
- Better coverage across industries, including many niche sectors.
- Proprietary technology to more quickly satisfy your unique data requirements.
- Very competitive pricing, with plans starting at under $2 per day.
- Exceptional customer support by phone and email.